1. Quote # (if any was given): Refer to the quote number that was given to you by our sales team. If you don't have a quote, don't worry. On the Payment Page there will be an option to choose the number of badges you need. If you need a quote for your records go here: Quote Form
2. Radiation Source: Indicate the Radiation Source. Most commonly the radiation source is x-rays when working with veterinarian, dental, chiroprator, college, university, radiology, imaging, pain management, spine clinic, urgent care, surgery center & hospitals. Check the "other" box if dealing with anything other than x-rays. ie. density gauges, nuclear medicines, etc.
3. Radiation Badge Type: Most common badge is the TLD standard/whole body badge. This is the monitor that will be worn on the chest of employees or hang on the wall if used as an area monitor. The Finger Ring badge is just what it sounds like. It is a ring that is worn on the extremities when dealing with handheld x-ray equipment, nuclear medicines and in any situation where you will be handling radioactive materials with your hands or extremities. Neutron Badge: this is the least common radiation detector due to its purpose of monitoring neutrons. It has different components which will achieve accurate readings of fast moving neutrons. This badge is worn specifically when dealing with density gauges, soil gauges, mining, engineering nuclear power plant or anywhere there is an expected exposure to neutron radiation.
4. How often do we exchange the badges? The standard practice is quarterly wear cycles exchanging the badges every three months. There is also an option for bi-monthly and monthly wear cycles. This is mostly preference of the employer, however there are agencies and groups that demand you have monthly wear cycles for stricter regulation. If this is the case just indicate monthly wear cycles. If you ever need to change the wear cycles for your account this can be accomplished by simply calling us or making the change in your online portal.
5. Preferred Start Date: If you know which date you want to start service indicate that date. If you do not know, leave it blank and we will set you up as soon as possible. And when I say as soon as possible it usually takes about 7-10 business once the forms and payment information is collected. We also can do RUSH orders which is an overnight shipment for $35.
6. Industry: Identify the industry you are working in. If not listed, choose "Other."
7. Company Name: Please indicate the company name as you want it to be labeled in our system. Whatever you type will be input as your business name. So include the Inc, LLC or DBA if you want that on your invoices and paperwork. If at any time you wish to edit or change the company name this option is available at no charge.
8. Shipping Address/Billing Address: This will be where we ship the badges to you as well as the radiation dose reports. If there is more than one shipping location or separate address for badges and reports you will have to contact us directly to customize your account, Ph# 512-400-3882 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can make that happen we just need to chat. The Billing Address: Indicate the billing address. This is where we will send invoices and all payment documents and inquiries. If the billing and shipping address are the same, leave it blank.
9. Contact Name: Indicate the best contact person for this project. Often times it is the Office Manager who handles the radiation badges or the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO). If you are unsure just type in your name and we can change it at a later date.
10. Phone Number: Indicate the best phone number where we can reach you. If that number is your cell phone then give us your cell phone. If there is an extension please indicate how to get a hold of you the fastest way. No one likes getting lost in one of those phone trees.
11. Email: Indicate the best email to reach a contact person. The more specific the better. Don't give a general email where it could be lost, forgotten or marked as spam. Much of our correspondence is done through email so ensure you can safely receive and send emails to us.
12. List the Badge Wearers and/or Area Monitors: Type out the names of employees who will be receiving a radiation dosimeter badge. All we need is their first and last names. Whatever you type out is what will be printed on their individual badge. If there ever is a name-change just let us know and we will change it free of charge. For area monitors, simply indicate "area monitor" or "CT room" or however you wish to designate that badge. For area monitors put whatever is easiest for you to remember where the badge should be placed in your office.
Total Annual Cost: The total annual cost is simple math. (Number of badges for employees & area monitors) x (badge price) = Total Annual Cost. For example: You need 5 badges for 5 employees and the badge price is $65. (5 x $65 = $325). $325 is your total annual cost for 5 badges. *Use the standard Badge Price list for standard quarterly badges only. For rings and neutron badges you will have to email email@example.com or fill out the RADIATION BADGE QUOTE form.
13. Shipping Method: Standard shipping takes 7-10 business days and is FREE. Express Shipping takes about 1-2 business days and incurs a one-time $35 fee which is included in your initial payment.
14. Terms & Conditions: Please read the terms and conditions and check the box that you have read and agree. Valuable information is located in our service terms. To avoid any miscommunication in the future please thoroughly read and understand the terms and conditions which explains our standard procedures for services, potential additional fees, pricing, customer care, and contact information.
DosimeterBadge.com 1530 Sun City Blvd Ste 120-438 Georgetown, TX 78633 512-400-3882